No Products in the Cart
Most orders take 4-6 weeks
1. Initial Mock-up(s) (digital files)
2. You approve your socks mock-up(s), and select sizing & quantities.
3. Invoice is created and 50% is due to begin actual sample process
4. Real sock mock-up (images of final sock): 2-3 weeks
5. You approve your sock mock-up 6. Socks are then sent to production: 2-3 weeks
7. Socks are shipped: 2-3 Days
1. Initial Mock-ups (digital files)
2. You approve your socks mock-up(s), and we create your sockraiser profile
3. You share your fundraiser (sock-raiser?) to your people: 2-3 Weeks
4. If goal is reached, you approve your socks mock-up(s), and approve sizing & quantities
5. Your socks are sent to production: 2-3 weeks
6. Customers are charged according to payment method selected
7. Socks are shipped to group leader or individual based on their selected choice: 3-7 days
*If there are any changes during the 2nd mock-up phase, or any delays in your payment, please expect this to also add time
We have multiple different styles and materials of socks. Our most common knit socks are a 54% Cotton, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastic blend. Our sublimation socks contain 70% Polyester, and 26% Cotton, and 4% Elastic
15 pairs is the minimum order per design and size, therefore if ordering 2 sizes you must meet 30 pairs as your minimum order (15 / 15 split). However, you do not have to order in increments of 15 pairs
Anything ordered under 15 pairs per design and size adds a $35 design fee per each time the minimum is not met.
$25 Flat shipping cost, and free shipping on orders over 120 pairs.
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and checks are accepted in certain situations. Please ask us if you qualify to pay with a check, and please understand that paying with a check can add time to your order.
Every piece of artwork will become pixelated to a degree in order to be knitted onto a pair of socks. If you have a very complex logo/artwork, we may be able to simplify it. However, if we don’t believe your logo will look good after the pixelation process we will make sure to contact you about other options such as sublimating the logo onto the socks which is an additional process, and also an additional cost. There is no way to fully avoid the pixelated look without using sublimation.
We offer four sizes. Small, Medium, Large, XL. Each size will fit men and women differently just like shoes. There is no such thing as a women’s medium and a men’s medium when ordering. The only difference between the two labels is the medium sock is going to fit a women’s foot differently than a men's foot and vise-versa.
We’ve got you covered. Click here to get started!
We are partnered with a WRAP certified manufacturer in the Philippines who has assisted with our efforts since 2013.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us here. Each case is different; however we do not accept returns on socks that have been customized after artwork approval and order confirmation, unless the error was done by us. Please contact us before any returns are attempted.